About Me

Natalie turns 25 on Monday, July 26. Please join the celebration by creating a post of your own on this blog. Share fun memories, pics, or--best of all--upload your own video greeting. There's not much time, so please hurry. Natalie would love for you to share her special "quarter day".

Monday, July 26, 2010

You've made it half-way to 50!

Hey Natalie!

Hope I'm not too late in putting this post up past 4:00 PM MST! But I still wanted to say Happy Happy Birthday and I hope you're having a great time in Ohio! I'm so glad you were my TA and then my classmate and then my CT friend, and then my previous tenant, and then my Primary friend, and then my visiting teacher! Whew! I guess we must be friends if we've gone through all that together!
Have a FANTASTIC birthday and happy half-way to 50! hahaha.
We still need to have a game night when you guys get back to Orem :)

Loves,
Brianne

No comments:

Post a Comment