About Me

Natalie turns 25 on Monday, July 26. Please join the celebration by creating a post of your own on this blog. Share fun memories, pics, or--best of all--upload your own video greeting. There's not much time, so please hurry. Natalie would love for you to share her special "quarter day".

Monday, July 26, 2010

I remember when I was in high school I often felt alone in the world. That is, until I met Natalie. She was the sweetest, best friend in the world. She was always such a good example to me and it just felt good to be around her. I loved talking to her about anything and everything. We had so many laughs at girls camp, both summer and winter. We shared a glove. :)

Natalie remains one of the best and most Christlike people I have ever known.

Happy Birthday!!

Love, Lindsey (Johnson) Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment