Karrass my Natalia "Noodle" Beast! You are turning 25! Happy Birthday!
When I think of you, I imagine you and Molly going to "wam-lart" and buying plants and planting them in your dorm room. I'm so glad that you and I were the last "unmarried" ones. It was my opportunity to really become better friends with you and I loved it. I loved that I could walk to your hosue whenever I wanted. I remember when you decided that Jack was for you. Remember how you were an indian and he showed up as a cowboy on halloween? You guys were meant for each other. Remember how I was white trash that halloween at our apartment's big halloween party?? What do you think that my husband will have to be to complete me?? :)
Remember when we took the roadtrip to Arizona for Eevi's wedding? The tumbleweeds all across the road....staying at Jack's brother's house (and Mindy right?). That was so fun....haha and you trying to be all nonchalant about how you felt about Jack, but being so excited when he called from China. Remember how Eevi didn't take a nap and how you all came over to tell me what she said?? karrass
You are such a unique and talented person. So creative and fun-loving. I imagine your home to always be full of projects and crafts and creativity and love. I hope your special day is great- wish we could all be there to celebrate it with you!
peace, love, and a quarter of a century,
Starla
P.S. You can borrow my scissors anytime...
No comments:
Post a Comment