About Me

Natalie turns 25 on Monday, July 26. Please join the celebration by creating a post of your own on this blog. Share fun memories, pics, or--best of all--upload your own video greeting. There's not much time, so please hurry. Natalie would love for you to share her special "quarter day".

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy birthday Natalie. I have watched you grow up (from a distance) into a beautiful woman. You have always had a very tender heart & see the good in people. Natalie, are an amazing person & fun to be with.
You 'developed' rather early in life. I remember when you were about 2.5 - 3, your family was visiting us in St. Thomas, you must have gone into my room after a nap because when you came downstairs, you had 'Leggs Egg's' stuffed in your shirt.
I remember picking rhubarb at my grama Wilson's house, the leaves were huge & you used them as an umbrella.


Love
Aunt Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment