25 Things Natalie is:
Kind, patient, humble, witty, peaceful, thoughtful, calm, fun, FRIENDLY, faithful, unselfish, charitable, loyal, trustworthy, outgoing, smart, creative, loving, hardworking, MEEK, clever, obedient, happy, GENUINE, beautiful
…and the list goes on.
Anyone can say these things to be nice, but those that know Natalie will agree with me that she really has all of these Christ-like attributes and more. She is a good example to me and is always serving someone else.
She is a fun friend, neighbor, and wonderful with children. Everyone I know mentions what a cute and GOOD little boy Jackson is…it’s no doubt that he is taught well by his mother!
Natalie, I don’t know what I would have done without you to hang out with while our husbands were busy at school this past year! I’m excited to be back at school this fall again! Hope you are having a great time in Ohio. I miss you!
Oh and one of the reasons Natalie is so fun- Anyone who can dress up like a cow for Cow Appreciation day is my hero :)
Hope you have a good one!
Love, Amber Andersen

No comments:
Post a Comment