About Me

Natalie turns 25 on Monday, July 26. Please join the celebration by creating a post of your own on this blog. Share fun memories, pics, or--best of all--upload your own video greeting. There's not much time, so please hurry. Natalie would love for you to share her special "quarter day".

Monday, July 26, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Natalie has been one of my favorite people in MBASA--an instant good friend! She made it possible for me to can last Fall--there was no way I was up to canning on my own being 7 and 8 months pregnant . . . now I'm hoping I can return the favor if she wants! Even though I had only known her a short time, she was always ready to help watch JJ or do anything I needed. I really admire Natalie--she is always looking for opportunities to serve and share her many talents. Happy Quarter of a Century!

Alicia Schick

No comments:

Post a Comment