About Me

Natalie turns 25 on Monday, July 26. Please join the celebration by creating a post of your own on this blog. Share fun memories, pics, or--best of all--upload your own video greeting. There's not much time, so please hurry. Natalie would love for you to share her special "quarter day".

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Natalie

For your birthday, I thought I could brighten your day by telling you some of the things I admire about you. First of all, I admire how kind and gentle you are. I love seeing you interact with Jackson and those around you. Your kindness and gentleness instills in me a greater desire to be more so in my own life. I also love your willingness to love and serve others. I have not only been impressed by this in you, but I have been uplifted by feeling your Christ-like love for others. You are a great mother and friend. I'm grateful for your friendship in my life and I hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Tiffany Bishop

No comments:

Post a Comment