About Me

Natalie turns 25 on Monday, July 26. Please join the celebration by creating a post of your own on this blog. Share fun memories, pics, or--best of all--upload your own video greeting. There's not much time, so please hurry. Natalie would love for you to share her special "quarter day".

Monday, July 26, 2010

Shout hooray!

Dear Natalie,

Happy Birthday!

You are one of my most favorite people. From our first meeting in DT to our most recent phone conversation last week, I have always enjoyed your company. You have helped me to find humor and love in the craziness of life.

I have a million stories I want to share with you, but most of all I want to thank you for being a friend for the last 7 years. Can you believe it has been that long?! We shared laughs in the dorms and we have now been able to share stories and fun with our weddings, babies, and much more.

When I think of you I think of comforting chats in the night and reading Shel Silverstein. I think of Wednesday dinner dates, classes with amazing professors that changed our lives, and always having a camera on hand. Most of all I think of your kinds words and example. Even now you always have something positive to say while always being real. You know life has its ups and downs and you have learned to make the best of it all.

Here is to life with the love of your life, the children of your dreams, and another 25 years of amazing friendships ahead!








Lots of love,
Shannah Marie



1 comment:

  1. Oh my, look how young we look in those pictures! Some of these I have never seen.

    -Mollie

    ReplyDelete