About Me

Natalie turns 25 on Monday, July 26. Please join the celebration by creating a post of your own on this blog. Share fun memories, pics, or--best of all--upload your own video greeting. There's not much time, so please hurry. Natalie would love for you to share her special "quarter day".

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy Birthday Natalie!

Way to make it to twenty-five! I REALLY liked twenty-five. Most of the time, when it's getting close to my birthday, i just sorta move onto the next number and say i'm that age even though i'm technically not quite yet. But not with twenty-five. I wanted to hold onto that age til the last POSSILBE moment... (mostly because turning twenty-six was the start of the downhill to FIFTY and fifty, is so old... ha!)

Anyway, jack wanted us to share pictures and stories... i'm sad to say i don't have any pictures and no stories. When i think to living in Centennial, i remember you were our honorary 6th roommate. I remember you being a little shy and quiet but when you WOULD say something, it would be witty and fun. I love reading your blog because that witt and fun is more present. (i'm sure you're witty and fun all the time, i guess i just didn't see it as much when we were together at 326.)

ANYWAY, i think you're awesome. i hope you have a super awesome birthday! i know you have a great husband who loves you, because this is a super idea. A fun, unique way to celebrate. You guys are so great together. I'm glad i know you. :)

Happy, happy birthday.

-jaime peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment